SocialPress a business social network for South African entrepreneurs was released on 11 January 2010. Membership to SocialPress is free and it is aimed at the business community of South Africa for business people to take their business to the next level via networking and social interaction.
The SocialPress network is fun and easy to use and members can set up their profiles, list their company details, join or start a few groups and become friends with other SocialPress members. The SocialPress network is all about networking and business opportunities.
SocialPress members can create af FREE blog on the SocialPress network on a dedicated subdomain.
Members can communicate with other members in all sorts of different ways on the SocialPress network — private messaging, posting on other members Wire (similar to Facebook’s wall), getting together in Groups, posting in Group Forums, and more.
By registering for free as a member on SocialPress, you will have access to the following features on the network:
* Free registration;
* Free Blog
* Networking and business opportunities;
* List yourself and your company name, company details, website and blog on your dedicated profile page;
* Select what will be visible on your profile to other SocialPress members with extensive privacy settings;
* Private messaging to other SocialPress members;
* Drop in link and rich media sharing component;
* Activity/Action streams of public actions on the SocialPress network linked with RSS feeds;
* Connect with other SocialPress members and see what is happening;
* Create and participate in dedicated niche groups;
* Create and manage events;
* Status updates (what are you up to?);
* Member Achievement system. Earn points while networking;
* Real time industry specific information, tips and tricks